Digitizing and Embroidery Services on Customer Provided Items
In order to reproduce a logo, design or artwork and adhere to copyright laws, we need an official written release from the organization, company, school or group that owns the logo, design or artwork to reproduce it in the manner requested.
There are no exceptions.
There is a $55 one time digitizing fee to create the stitch file from your graphic file.
Please provide the best quality file that you have. Vector art is preferred.
The better the artwork we are provided, the better the resulting embroidery.
This process takes 5 business days to complete.
Embroidery charges are based on the stitch count with a $30 minimum.
Embroidery with custom applique lettering starts at $40.
Charges are determined once the design is complete.
Embroidery time is based on our work calendar at the time the order is placed.
Turnaround time is 3-5 business days in our slow season and 2-4 weeks in our busy season.
Items to be embroidered must be seen in person before we can approve them for embroidery.
On jackets with heavy linings, the linings must be able to be removed from the jacket in order for us to embroider on them.
- We do not embroider leather, suede or vinyl.
- We do not embroider ball caps.
- We do not embroider on denim jackets.
- We do not embroider in areas where there are heavy seams.
- If we embroider on a pocket, the pocket will be sewn shut and rendered unusable.
- The opening of Christmas stockings must be at least 6 inches wide for embroidery.